If you have questions regarding this Training System, contact Education@Jackrabbittech.com with the Subject "Training System".
For questions regarding Jackrabbit, our Help Center has a full range of help articles beyond what is included in this Training System and also includes additional training options. Select the ? icon on the menu bar in the Jackrabbit database to access the Help Center or other help resources (green icons).
If you still have questions after reviewing the Help Center, contact our Support Team (blue icons).
- Select Quick Chat if you have a question on a simple topic that will not require research. Type in your question and a Support Representative will begin a chat conversation with you similar to texting.
- Select Submit a Ticket to allow us time to log into your database, research, or route your ticket to a specialist. You will get a response via email typically within 2 hours during our business hours (Mon-Fri 8am-8pm Eastern time).
- Select Request a Call if you prefer to talk with a Support Representative. You may schedule an appointment for:
- Open Topic Quick Call (15 Minutes)
- Open Topic Extended Call (30 Minutes)
- ePayments Call (30 Minutes)
- QuickBooks Call (40 Minutes)
- Database Review / Checkup Call
- Database Review calls are available October through June
Jackrabbit Software Users Group on Facebook
The Jackrabbit Software Users Group on Facebook was created to give you a place to collaborate with your peers in similar industries for all things business-related. While a lot of questions might be related to Jackrabbit, they don’t have to be! Maybe you want to know:
- Do you accept online payments? How was the transition?
- What brand of tablets do you use for your staff? Are you happy with them?
- How do you use Jackrabbit’s User-defined Fields?
- Do you allow makeups? If so, what is your makeup policy?
Keep in mind, this group should NOT replace our fantastic support team. For database-specific questions or when something seems "off", use the ? button in your database. With the ability to login to your database, our Support team can effectively troubleshoot and escalate if needed!
The Education Team contributes to the Jackrabbit blog focusing on Enhancements, as well as Software Tips from time to time. Our goal is to inform you about new enhancements and features that will make your job easier. You can check out the blog on the Jackrabbit website.
Jackrabbit’s YouTube Channel
Need quick help with a feature in Jackrabbit? We have our own YouTube channel! With over 200 videos and counting, our channel is full of easy-to-follow training videos for all users.
Jackrabbit’s Social Media
No matter what type of social media accounts you have or prefer, we’ve got you covered! Follow us on: