The Process Class Registrations report allows you to review all registrations and class enrollments including those coming in through Online Registration, from the Parent Portal, and those done from within Jackrabbit. Additions to waitlists are also displayed.
This one-stop shop provides you with a report to work through registrations and class enrollments, giving your team visibility so they can work together efficiently.
- Streamline registration workflow and improve efficiency.
- Review pertinent information and process registrations and class enrollments from a centralized location.
- Identify families who did not have fees posted with their registration or class enrollment.
Note: The date range for this report is limited to 60 days.
|l||Access the Report||l||Search Criteria||l||Report Results||l||Process New Class Registrations|
The Process Class Registrations report is perfect for verifying that registration fees are posted for all Parent Portal enrollments. With the ability to see the registration source on this report, easily find Parent Portal enrollments and post fees accordingly.
To create this report use these three search filters:
- Session = 2019 Fall 1
- Date from 8/1/2019 through 10/1/2019
- Registration Source = Portal
Jackrabbit Users with the Process Registrations permission (in the Reports category of User ID Permissions) can access the Process Class Registrations report from either the Executive Dashboard or from the Reports menu.
|From the |
In the Key Metrics section of the Executive Dashboard, the Portal Enrollments last X days link will take you to the report that covers the number of days you define with the Last X Days Dashboard setting.
Using these settings, you can customize which class registrations will be included in the report when you access it through the link. For this business scenario, we are looking at enrollments created in the Parent Portal in the last 7 days.
When you access the report from the Dashboard you will have the option of omitting registrations marked Complete, from within report results. Refer to Key Metrics on the Dashboard for more details on Settings.
|From the |
|The Process Class Registrations report can also be accessed from the Reports menu. Go to Reports > Families/Students > Students (tab) > Process Class Registrations.|
Make this report a Favorite so you can find it quickly and easily!
When you access Process Class Registrations from the Reports menu, you can use search criteria to narrow down your results to a very specific group of registrations, class enrollments (including trials), or waitlist additions.
- Select the check box in the last column to select all, or select check boxes for individual rows, and use the Email button to generate a confirmation email to those families.
- Use Show/Hide Columns to select which columns of information you want displayed. Available columns are:
- Select Apply to have these selections applied to only the report you are currently viewing.
- Select Apply & Save to have these selections applied and saved for your User ID. When logged in as your User ID, you will see only the columns of information you chose previously. Other Users will see the columns they selected and saved, which may differ from yours.
- Use Restore Columns to view all available columns.
The Registration Status column indicates the status of each registration or enrollment. All statuses default to New when the registration/enrollment is created. Use the In Progress status to indicate that work has been started on that registration/enrollment. Click the Pencil to edit and process new enrollments.
Registrations/enrollments are automatically changed to Complete if a student is dropped or transferred out of the class. You can change the status from either New or In Progress to Complete when you have finished working with a row.
- Internal Notes are automatically populated when a student is dropped from a class or when a student is enrolled from a waitlist. When you edit a row, you have the option of adding a note which will display in the Internal Notes column.
- Process multiple class registrations at one time! Use the check box column to select the registrations/enrollments you want to update and then select the Edit icon to change the status of each row and optionally keep, delete, or replace all Internal Notes for those registrations.
- The Type column provides detail about the type of each enrollment or registration (Waitlist, Enrollment, Registration, Trial).
- Comments that a parent makes during Online Registration, or during Parent Portal enrollments, will display in the Comments column.
- The New Family as of column identifies families that are new to your facility. This makes it quick and easy to send those families a welcome email!
- The Card/Acct on File column lets you know which families have ePayment information on file and alerts you to those whose payment information is expiring soon.
- Select the More button to view additional information for the family.
- Use the links throughout the report for quick access to related records.