|Permissions control the ability of your Users to see certain data and take specific actions. Before moving forward review User Permissions Required for the Store.|
A Store account does not contain any contact information and is not associated with any one family. It is used to record sales to families that have an account with you or to people who do not have an account. For example, someone comes into your Pro Shop to purchase a water bottle who is not one of your students/parents.
Store highlights include:
- Inventory tracking
- Barcode Scanner Interface
- Secure Credit Card Swipe Reader interface*
- General “Store” account for non-customer transactions
- Sales / Profit / Re-Order / Tax Reports
- One-time Use Credit Card Transactions
- Detailed Payment Receipts
* SafeSave, C&H Financial, Studio AutoPay/Forte Payments, and Process Pink providers only. An encrypted reader (swiper) must be purchased from your provider.
Jackrabbit's Store feature is not an online module; it does not integrate with your website or Parent Portal and cannot be used to sell items online.