Want to practice what you've just learned? Great! Go to https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login and log in with the credentials below for your Jackrabbit edition.
The Practice Database is refreshed each day at approximately 5:00 am Eastern Standard Time. Anything you enter will be erased at that time.
Enroll a student in a class, you can either:
- Open a class by going to Classes on the menu bar and selecting List Active Classes.
- Select a class.
- Select the Enroll Student button (only visible when there are openings in the class).
- Search for the student and then click the Enroll link (Enroll is underlined) in the row for the student.
- Search for the student page for a student by either entering her last name (or the first few characters) in the "find a family..." Global Search field or by going to Students > List Active Students.
- Locate and select the student link in the Student column.
- On the Student page for the student, select the Enroll button.
- Select the Enroll link for a class.
- Change the Enroll Date if needed and click the Enroll Now button.
- Click on the Weekly Calendar button from the Executive Dashboard or select Weekly / Daily Calendar from the Classes menu.
- Use the Search Criteria to narrow down results as needed.
- Select the calendar view of your choice - Weekly Calendar, Day View, or Room View.
- Hover your cursor over any class to see class details and select to Enroll Existing Students or Register New Students.