The Paid Fees report displays revenue by Category 1 with a breakdown by Transaction Type for a specific day or time period. This report can be viewed as a summary or in detail.
Get to this report by going to the Transactions menu > Transaction Reports > Paid Fees.
- Adjust payments that were received after the cut-off date for a revenue period, e.g., month-end or year-end.
- Locate uncategorized or improperly categorized payments.
- Report on taxes paid within a specified date range.
This report can be used to determine the amount of tax collected during the year or for a specific time period. Just run the report and the total tax collected for the timeframe selected will be displayed in the report. When partial fees are paid, the tax displayed will adjust for the amount paid.
Use the Search Criteria to narrow results down to the payments you want to work with. Leaving a field blank is the same as saying "all".
Before submitting for results, you can adjust the following settings:
- Subheading (type in a subheading)
- Show Refunds
- Show Charitable Donations
- Show Transaction Details (set to Yes to provide payment dates, fee dates, and family names. This is very helpful in locating uncategorized revenue).
- Report format (select the report format from the drop-down list)
These results do not show Transaction Details. This report lists the fee summary by Category 1 for the date range selected in the Search Criteria.