This option is most often used to delete fees that were posted in error when you used the following from the Transaction (menu) to post transactions:
- Transactions (menu) > Post Transactions > Class Transactions
- Transactions (menu) > Post Transactions > Annual Fees
- Transactions (menu) > Post Transactions > Late Fees/Misc Fees
It's not possible to use this function to delete ePayments, fees that are fully or partially linked to payments, or tuition fees posted using Post Tuition Fees.
- Go to Transactions (menu) > Delete Transactions > Transaction Fees.
- Enter Search Criteria to tell Jackrabbit what transactions you want to delete. Date From/Through reflects the date you listed as the Transaction Date - not necessarily the date you posted the fee.
- Click Get Count.
- Jackrabbit opens a window that indicates how many transactions will be deleted. Note: Use Transactions (menu) > Search to confirm incorrectly posted transactions before using Transactions (menu) > Delete Transactions > Transaction Fees.
- Click Return to go back to the previous Delete Transactions page to continue with the deletions.
- Click Submit (button on right) to delete the transactions.
- Click OK in the Are you sure you want to delete transactions? pop-up box.
- Jackrabbit opens a window confirming the fees have been deleted and family balances have been updated.