All Families, located in the Families menu, generates a list of all active and inactive family records in Jackrabbit. Lead File families are not included.
- Optional data visuals offer key information at a glance with interactive charts.
- Drill down to specific families using filters organized in a slide out filter drawer.
- List of families display in a powerful grid: you can group, sort, and customize the information.
- Take Action - add a new family, work with a single family, or apply a mass action to multiple families at once.
|l||Filters||l||Work with Grid||l||Take Action|
Sample All Families Grid
1 - Breadcrumbs display the currently selected filters.
2 - Data Visuals provide family information at a glance.
3 - Open filters (filter drawer), Save as favorite, Favorites, Hide or Show Data visuals.
4 - Send Message, More (click to open Mass Actions menu).
Data Visuals - Key Information at a Glance
Data visuals (charts) provide a quick-view of key information about your families. The elements included in the data visuals are predefined by Jackrabbit.
The All Families data visuals are interactive and can be hidden. Use the Hide/Show Data visualsicon to toggle back and forth.
If you have multiple Locations in your database, this element will display the proportion of families in each Location.
The number of active vs inactive families is shown in this data visual.
The number of families with unpaid fees (Accounts Receivable) will display as a fraction of all families, e.g. 11/31. The chart breaks those families down by the age of the fees owed.
The chart breaks down all families by the status of their signed policy agreements:
- Agreements dated w/last 12 months
Families are grouped by the ePayment method on file:
- Has both CC and ACH
Use Filters to Search for Specific Families
Select the Filter icon to open the Filter Drawer which houses various criteria to help you drill down to specific families, for example, to list all inactive families or to find families with more than two students.
Each filter you select will narrow the results down further.
- Once filters are selected and applied, they will appear in the breadcrumbs. Use the red x next to a filter in the breadcrumbs to clear it and refresh the displayed families.
- Filters are grouped and organized into sections for ease of use, and pull information from the various tabs in the Family record.
- Use the arrow (>) to expand a section to see the filters within, or use the Expand All/Collapse All option at the top of the Filter Drawer.
- Search for a filter by entering a keyword in the search box at the top of the Filter Drawer. For example, enter "epay" to quickly locate and navigate to the ePayment Method filter in the Financial Details section.
Work with the Information in the Grid (Table)
Jackrabbit grids, located throughout the system, are very powerful and allow you to group and sort your data to customize the way your results are displayed. Each grid has core features such as grouping data by dragging a column to the grouping bar. Row menus and column menus offer different options depending on the grid. Learn more about working with grids.
Add a New Family
Use the + icon to add a new family. We recommend you use the Quick Registration Form to add a family record and include all students at the same time. The Add a New Family button is visible until a family in the list is selected.
Single Family Actions
Use the row menu to access options for working with an individual family. A new browser tab will open for each option you chose where you can take action and then easily navigate back to the grid.
- View/Edit opens the Family record
- Post Fees opens the Make Sale/Post Fees window
- Accept Payment opens the Payment Transaction Entry window
When one or more families are selected (using the check boxes) there are several actions you can choose to have applied to the group of families.
Send Message - Send an email to chosen recipients in the selected family records, e.g., Primary Contacts only, or Primary, Billing, and Other Contacts.
ePayment Schedule - Update the ePayment Schedule (choosing from a drop-down list) or remove the existing ePayment Schedule from the selected family records*.
Family Discount - Update the Family Discount (amount, expiration date, or discount type) or remove the existing Family Discount from the selected family records*.
Family Fixed Fee - Update the Family Fixed Fee (amount, expiration date, or Category 1) or remove the existing Family Fixed Fee from the selected family records*.
Membership Type - Update the Membership Type (choosing from a drop-down list) or remove the existing Membership Type from the selected family records*.
Clear UDF Answers - Clear the User-defined fields for the selected families*.
|*The grid displays a maximum of 250 families per page.|
Setting the right permissions for your Users is very important! Review User Permissions for All Families (Families menu).