Want to practice what you've just learned? Great! Go to https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login and log in with the credentials below for your Jackrabbit edition.
The Practice Database is refreshed each day at approximately 5:00 am Eastern Standard Time. Anything you enter will be erased at that time.
Create a customized template.
- The easiest way to copy and customize an email template is to go to Tools on the menu bar and select Edit Email Templates. You can also open an Email Template from Families > Email/Text Families; change the Template Name to make a new customized template.
- Choose a template and click the Copy icon (second from left).
- Make any changes and if you wish, rename the template.
- Select the Copy Template button to save your new template.
Send an email.
- Go to Families on the menu bar and select Email/Text Families.
- Select an email template such as your newly created template or #109 Payment Due in the Template field. Be sure to customize it with your facility name, logo, and other information as needed.
- Add additional criteria if needed (such as Family Location).
- Click the Preview List button at the bottom.
- Select Send Now after reviewing the Recipients List and the message in the Results section.