Want to practice what you've just learned? Great!
- Go to https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login and log in with the credentials below for your Jackrabbit edition.
- Go through some or all of the practice scenarios below as they apply to you.
The Practice Database is refreshed each day at approximately 5:00 am Eastern Standard Time. Anything you enter will be erased at that time.
Create a customized template.
- The easiest way to copy and customize an email template is to go to the Gear Icon on the menu bar and select Tools > Email Templates.
- Choose a template and click the Copy icon (second from left).
- Make any changes and if you wish, rename the template.
- Select the Copy Template button to save your new template.
Send an email.
- Go to Families on the menu bar and select All Families.
- Select the Active segment in the Status data visual or use the Filter Icon and add a filter for Family Status = Active (click Apply button).
- Click the Send icon and choose Email.
- Define the audience and select additional settings as needed. Click Next: Composer button to continue.
- Select an email template such as your newly created template or #109 Payment Due in the Template field. Be sure to customize it with your facility name, logo, and other information as needed.
- Click the Preview List button at the bottom.
- Select Send Now after reviewing the Recipients List and the message in the Results section.