Want to practice what you've just learned? Great!
- Go to https://app.jackrabbitclass.com/jr3.0/Login and log in with the credentials below for your Jackrabbit edition.
- Go through some or all of the practice scenarios below as they apply to you.
Practice databases are set to track absences.
The Practice Database is refreshed each day at approximately 5:00 am Eastern Standard Time. Anything you enter will be erased at that time.
Enter an absence / attendance.
From the Class Record
- Navigate to the Class record and select the Enter Absences / Enter Attendance button.
- Verify the Absence (Attendance) Date is correct (click the calendar icon to select a different date).
- Select the Absent? (Attended?) check box for the appropriate student(s) in the enrollment list.
- If tracking Absences - Select Eligible for Makeup if applicable.
- Add Notes, if needed.
- Save Changes.