It may be necessary to delete a payment from Jackrabbit to correct an error.
It is important to note that there is no way to recover deleted payments. If a payment is deleted in error, use the Jackrabbit Helpbutton to submit a Support ticket.
You can control which Users can delete payments with User ID Permissions; a User without the correct permissions will not see the Trash Can icon in the transactions grid.
|Families||Delete Transaction||Ability to delete a single transaction on the Transaction tab. See Delete Transactions and Delete Tuition Fees under Transactions for mass deletes.|
|Transactions||Delete E-commerce Transaction||Can delete payments processed through an e-commerce gateway.|
Review Set/Edit User ID Permissions to update permissions.
- Payments must be deleted individually.
- If the payment is linked to any fee(s), deleting it will mark the related fee(s) unpaid.
Delete a Payment
- Locate the payment to delete on the family's Transactions tab.
- Click the Trash Can icon located to the left of the payment.
- Add a Comment/Reason in the Delete Transaction window. This step is optional. This note is visible when you search User activity located under the Reports menu > Find Reports > Search User Activity.
- Click the Delete button.
See Record an NSF (Bounced Check) for instructions on deleting payments due to bounced checks.