|Permissions control the ability of your Users to see certain data and take specific actions. Before moving forward review User Permissions for Events.|
Jackrabbit's Events Management feature is typically used for birthday parties, parent's night out, private (one time only) lessons, open houses, etc. Created events reside on the Event Calendar, and customers can use the Event Calendar to select an event and register. Using Events, you can:
- Create a Calendar Notice (example: Studio Holiday Closing) that is viewable on the Calendar.
- Create a type of event with standard information and multiple dates and times.
- Choose whether to allow customers to register students or just the family.
- Post an Event Calendar on your website.
- Allow customers to register themselves for an event via your website.
- Add questions specific to that registrants can optionally answer prior to submitting registration.
- Add legalese specific to the event that must be accepted (e-signed) prior to submitting the registration.
- Auto-post the Event Fee and email the Event registrant.
Events are NOT Classes. Events are treated separately in Jackrabbit and on your website, and they function independently from classes.
Sample Event Type
Sample Event Calendar
Some organizations prefer to create events for their camps. Since events are for a single day, each day of camp would be considered a separate event. We recommend you consider setting up your camps as classes. Refer to Set Up Camps as Classes for more information.